Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 20, 2024, 01:19:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mindblaster Quest  (Read 9023 times)
Aquatis
« on: March 31, 2005, 10:15:04 PM »

Im new to this little forum of yours...but here goes.

Why not have some type of quest where the characters go through a maze of sorts, and they discover many things about themselves they never knew.  These things can range from dangerous to hilarious and to even troublesome.  In the end of fighting their way through this maze that they are trapted in, they meet the one who brought them there.  However that little seen goes, each player can leave with some sort of prize, or punishment however the DM sees fit.

Its an odd idea, but it would keep the people interested and let them be creative with their characters if they wanted to be.  Just my 2 cents ther'

Aquatis=-
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2005, 07:18:12 AM »

Sounds like fun.  If one of the DMs doesn't pick it up I'll try to do it justice statically.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2005, 09:33:57 AM »

i have been thinking of a maze quest, this just sounds intresting to use as part of it ... thanks for the suggestion and everyone ... keep them coming.

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
Namfoodle
Dungeon Master

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 03:23:35 AM »

One of my most favorite and best creation was a labyrinth. It's a total of 4 tilesets each 8x8. It has guardians, pits, traps, illusions, and my fav. HAHAHA teleports, that not only send you back to the beginning but also teleports all of you party there with you no matter where they are. *giggling* very funny to watch, people get really flusterd. You guys are welcome to it, to tweak, add, or delete it. if you want. Makes for a good quest

In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails....
Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2005, 06:32:39 AM »

Yes ... please send it ... I would really like to add this one before the next update ... I love stuff that makes people use their heads ...

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
Drakaen
Global Moderator
Hobgoblin

DM Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2005, 10:06:58 AM »

i like it... just if a person is in the swamp they will complain if anything tweak it to where if they are withen the maze they get pulled back...

trust me if your in the middle of RP in the city and get pulled across the map it might get ugly

From Hell I Rise To Earth I Rule
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS