Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 02:27:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlas?  (Read 8485 times)
Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« on: March 28, 2005, 02:33:19 PM »

Maybe someone (not me coz I don't have a clue) could write a book to be found somewhere in the game that tells the player WHERE certain cities/downs can be found. I logged into the PW earlier, I got lost for about 20 minutes before logging out in some Harbour. Lol- Was quite funny really...

The Legendary Fenix

Night has patterns that can be read,
Less by the living than by the dead.
Drakaen
Global Moderator
Hobgoblin

DM Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 02:45:44 PM »

a map is sorta in the works

From Hell I Rise To Earth I Rule
Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 02:55:56 PM »

we are still creating and naming(renamimg in some cases) towns and places around the world. There is a map you can buy to give you relative position outside of the towns. the map doesn't work in the towns yet ... Once we get 80 to 90 percent complete then we will probably do an atlas of where everthing is. You can get a map in Cherburg - Merchants Row.

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 08:28:52 PM »

Just make sure you use the map when you leave the city so you know your starting coordinates.  The southern gates to Churberg are located 10East by 27North.  I'll post a map online as well once I map out the rest of the external areas.

Namfoodle
Dungeon Master

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 11:55:26 AM »

:roll: I have scripted a stone something called a Sky Way portal. What it is, is a stone (unique power daily) that Transports you to a city in the sky, more like a plat form. Once on the platfrom you can either go to any city on the map or enter the return portal and travel back to the place last ported. The stone Cost a lot like 10,000,000 but is well worth it and very handy. Let me know if interested

In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails....
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 11:57:45 AM »

Sounds interesting.  We've discussed having some type of portal system either town to town, a one way stone, or a combination.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS