Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 02:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Annhialator Quest  (Read 18516 times)
Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« on: March 28, 2005, 05:13:46 AM »

The idea of this quest is that you have a room that a team of 4 are teleported into, leaving them on a thin flooring. To both sides is lava, and then another this strip of flooring. On each of the 3 strips, you have 2 Demon type creatures- mega powerful with the abiity to use heavy melee & explosion/fire type attacks. The 4 demons that aren't on the main strip can't melee the players, but can use their fire attacks. After the players get through the 2 Demons, there is a door which the players go through and enter a room with 4 choices of prize. They can choose between:

Axe
Hammer
Sword
Armor

All of the weapons would be 1 handed, and all 4 items made MEGA powerful, perhaps some of the strongest on Chaotic Abyss. They would be hard to get to of course, and many teams would die trying. But that's the fun of it!!!

If you want- I can try making the 4 items if you want me to, the export them as a .erf file for you. Your choice but I think this would be a great addition to your quest list.

The Legendary Fenix

Night has patterns that can be read,
Less by the living than by the dead.
Drakaen
Global Moderator
Hobgoblin

DM Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 06:19:20 AM »

Quote from: "Superfenix"
The idea of this quest is that you have a room that a team of 4 are teleported into, leaving them on a thin flooring. To both sides is lava, and then another this strip of flooring. On each of the 3 strips, you have 2 Demon type creatures- mega powerful with the abiity to use heavy melee & explosion/fire type attacks. The 4 demons that aren't on the main strip can't melee the players, but can use their fire attacks. After the players get through the 2 Demons, there is a door which the players go through and enter a room with 4 choices of prize. They can choose between:

Axe
Hammer
Sword
Armor

All of the weapons would be 1 handed, and all 4 items made MEGA powerful, perhaps some of the strongest on Chaotic Abyss. They would be hard to get to of course, and many teams would die trying. But that's the fun of it!!!

If you want- I can try making the 4 items if you want me to, the export them as a .erf file for you. Your choice but I think this would be a great addition to your quest list.

i like the idea of the fighting it would most  likly be something of a dm quest only though but none the less good...

From Hell I Rise To Earth I Rule
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 11:26:42 AM »

Sounds excellent and I welcome any help you want to provide.  You can make the items and email the erf to me.

I see this as a level 40 death trap :twisted:

Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 03:45:17 AM »

If you make an area like the one I described in my first post, I'll be happy to DM the quest for other players. I'll need you to import my items that I gave you & create a Demon-Like creature that's fairly powerful (check first post).

The Legendary Fenix

perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2005, 09:24:43 AM »

I'll try to get something created this weekend.  If you want to provide some guidelines for it post them here.

Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2005, 03:39:12 AM »

Just the area I described above. 3 Strips of flooring, lava between each. Players teleport into the middle one, no way back. At the end of the middle one is a door. Perhaps a locked door, so the players can't cheat & DM won't let them through until they've finished killing the demons in front of them (to prevent cheating & consequent luring). There'd also be a need for a teleport at the end of the prize room, leading back to somewhere in Churnburg or somewhere safe & far away from the chaos. Hope that helps- I'll also need a demon-like creature (the CEP Balrog appearance would look quite good).

Hope that helps.

The Legendary Fenix

perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2005, 09:27:15 AM »

Quest is being discussed in the DM forum.

Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2005, 11:01:58 AM »

Where's it gone? I can't find it!

HELP ME! LoL :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

The Legendary Fenix

perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2005, 11:24:55 AM »

The subject is Annhialator Quest by SuperFenix.  Its the second post in the DM forum.

Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2005, 07:14:30 PM »

But WHERE is the DM forum? I can't see it on the list on this website... Is it on a different website or something?

The Legendary Fenix

Superfenix
Waterdeep Guard

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2005, 07:17:52 PM »

I can see 'DM Discussions' in the search function. When I try to get into it, I get a message saying it doesn't exist, and it isn't in my main list of forums. I think I don't have access to the forum. Check it out somebody, please!

The Legendary Fenix

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2005, 09:42:52 PM »

Quote from: "Superfenix"
I can see 'DM Discussions' in the search function. When I try to get into it, I get a message saying it doesn't exist, and it isn't in my main list of forums. I think I don't have access to the forum. Check it out somebody, please!

You now have access ... use it wisely.

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2005, 08:10:45 AM »

Sorry I thought I had added you to the list.

Drakaen
Global Moderator
Hobgoblin

DM Administrator

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2005, 09:45:40 AM »

i thought so to do to the fact you have posted to the DM forum before

From Hell I Rise To Earth I Rule
Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2005, 12:40:43 PM »

for some reason he was listed as in the forum, but had a status of disallowed ... also you have to be logged into the web site as a person who has access to the forum to see the forum ...

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS