Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 07:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NWN 2 CA (sketch) toolset screenshots  (Read 6101 times)
ReiskaR
phpBB Developers
Waterdeep Guard

« on: October 20, 2006, 09:13:30 PM »

Since I fixed my computer issues with a new (used) videocard I got to play with the toolset already. I wanted to make some kind of city area to test out stuff so I started to do Churberg mechants' district, sort of... It's not exactly the same, but anyways... took about 8 hours total and still not finished. And that's just the buildings and door tags.

Here's the overview of the area, there are gates on each end, so south (down) from here would be the player merchant area. I reduced the amount of green stuff and put just a large (special) tree in the center to give the area some kind of character. I tried to make a lot of narrow alleys and so on.

overview

A view from the left side gate direction, I set the lighting to sunrise, because it gives the most balanced and realistic-looking results at the moment.

view from west gate

A view from the same direction as above, only a bit to the right. Showing the wealthier merhchants' block: they have their own isolated block with storage, a well, room to park their horsies etc.

merchant block

A shot from the church yard along the main street through the district.

featuring some unlucky guy guarding... a tree - wow!

The dark alley behind the blacksmithy.

Also dark because I haven't put that many lights around, yet.

Here you can see the only lights in the scene at work, 2 torches at the church mausoleum entrance.

A view over the church.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 09:25:57 PM by ReiskaR » Logged
Kepuli
Gelatinous Cube

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 01:33:39 PM »

Those look very tasty. I feel like re-installing the toolset after my computer update Smiley

perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 08:43:58 AM »

These are awesome.  By the way, reproduced areas do not need to duplicate existing areas.  Have fun.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS