Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 07:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELLO?  (Read 8061 times)
atebatsam
Dungeon Master

« on: April 20, 2006, 06:51:27 PM »

Hey!  Its just been awhile since i've heard from or talked to any of you, and was just making sure everyone is still alive.  Sorry i've been a little mia, but between school, work, and everything else that pops up (especially now that oblivion is out) i havent been around much.  nwn2 is coming out soon.   are we basically on a break and just waiting till then?  i enjoyed the dm event not too far back.  anything else new coming up?

Feudalism:  Its your Count that votes.
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 08:03:02 PM »

We've all been MIA.  Podilarius and I are working on a new business venture, while maintaining jobs, so our time has been extremely limited.  I basically stepped away from it
several months ago and at this point I'm not sure I will even buy nwn2 when it comes out, especially since I don't have anything that will play it. 

As for Oblivion I'm completely jealous as I can not run that either.  It's a great game though especially the physics and AI.  I particularly love blasting something at the top of a hill and watching it slide down!  I may just have to spend all my weekends sleeping over at my brother's house.

If anyone wants to develop Chaotic Abyss for NWN2 let us know.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 11:25:04 AM »

Oblivion has been fun to play. I do have a machine to play it ... but fun must come after work, so I haven't played much.

As for CA, I plan on buying NWN2 when it comes out and will help anyone how wants to develop for it. Until then, I guess we are on a break. If there are any DMs out there who wish to run events, feel free to do so. Post the even in here and with NWN forums or as in many places as you like. If you need areas, request them or make them yourself and either Paul or I will intregrate them in for you.

This is a wake up call to all DMs to run events.

Thanks,
Podilarius

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
atebatsam
Dungeon Master

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »

ha well that answers that.  Shame cause i really liked the direction things were moving, xp for traps and such, diff convos based on stats and skills, etc.  Basically waiting for for nwn2 myself.  as of now battling summer classes (ugg) but hopefully this is my last one and i can quit this proffessional student gig (though it was a fun run)
anyway, as of now i'm killing time on Altharian Adventures.  a high xp power gaming world with a wish system to increase stats, which totally screws with my epic building nature (SOOO many options)

anyway, if u ever login that world, toon name is Damien Vryce, (a char from the same book my avatar is from!)

hope to see u all when nwn 2 comes out.

Justin

Feudalism:  Its your Count that votes.
Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 10:41:40 AM »

Thanks for letting us know that our direction is good. We will definalty continue on with that direction then. As always if you have any suggestions, please let us know.

Once we get some things squared away, I know I will start developing again. I hope others will as well.
Now that 1.67 update is out, we can do more with traps I hope.

See later,
Podilarius

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 12:21:31 PM »

Thanks for letting us know that our direction is good. We will definalty continue on with that direction then. As always if you have any suggestions, please let us know.

Once we get some things squared away, I know I will start developing again. I hope others will as well.
Now that 1.67 update is out, we can do more with traps I hope.

See later,
Podilarius

If only they would fix that ridiculous pickpocketing function!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS