Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 20, 2024, 01:55:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update 29_5  (Read 5223 times)
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« on: October 28, 2005, 04:48:52 PM »

1 fix to a thieves guild quest that was not spawning the item needed to complete it.

Additional crafing resources added to Churberg which include
Bowyer (bow, crossbow, bolt, arrow) crafting

Tinker (makes various items many of which are needed in other crafting skills like the
excavation tools)

Alchemist

Scribe

Treasure hunting was changed to give players a treasure map based upon their cartography skill.  It is also randomized slightly so you may receive a map above or below your skill level.

The largest change is to Armor and Weapon crafting.  We've modified the scripts so that a player with a skill of 100 has a possibility of crafting exceptional high end items.  The original scripts prevented the crafting of items such as Exception Adamantite Full Plate Mail.  

The server was upgraded this week with a new kernel, MYSQL database, and the game server was moved to the repaired raid 5 file system.  The new kernel and database has resulted in a 40% decrease in resources used by the mod and game play is noticeably better during high traffic time.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 05:04:59 PM »

Quote from: "perk31"

The server was upgraded this week with a new kernel, MYSQL database, and the game server was moved to the repaired raid 5 file system.  The new kernel and database has resulted in a 40% decrease in resources used by the mod and game play is noticeably better during high traffic time.

Your Welcome ... Have fun Playing ...

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS