Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 20, 2024, 01:12:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update 29_4  (Read 4197 times)
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« on: October 21, 2005, 08:11:01 AM »

Lots of minor additions and changes, here are the biggest.

1.  A Treasure map system is in place.  The seller of these maps can "usually" be found in Dalair.  The maps currently sell for 1000 gold.  There are ten possible treasure maps and you will be given one based upon your character level.  See the information forum for details.

2.  The weathered map has been completely recoded and will now give you the relative distance and direction to four major cities, Churberg, Kohlis, Caulderon, and Nepeth.  I hope this will help new players get around.

3.  Recruiters for the Silent Knives have been added.  They will not give explicit directions to locate the group though.

4.  Added crafting stations and resources to the game

5.  The Society of Killers, a PvP guild, is officially in and located in Caulderon City Center.

6.  Every transition south of the mountains has been redone.  This should eliminate any more transition issues in the southern half of Lemnos.  As far as I know, all the transitions work now but I will go back over the next two weeks and recreate the transitions in the top half of the map.

Currently working on a player merchant system and changes to the crafting system so that it is possible to craft every item.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS