Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 05:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Chest  (Read 6677 times)
Shanara
Waterdeep Guard

« on: March 16, 2005, 09:15:54 AM »

I mentioned this IG, but thought I'd post it here.

What about having a community chest where ever new players would enter the world or a tavern near there to help equip them with a bit better stuff than what you start out with. It works like this.

The chest is  set so only level 3 and below can take items from it and the number of items is limited to 3. Also nothing over  +1 enhancement can fit into the chest. It's stocked by other players, so if no one contributes to the chest, there are no items to take.  

I have a cleric in the pw that has a community chest at the inn you start out in  who will place items in the chest instead of selling them or leaving them when she finds them. She also makes healing kits that are now very simple for her and give her only 1 xp when she makes them just so she can put them in the chest for new players.  She's such a kind and giving person.   Cheesy   :roll:

Shanara

All is not as it seems
Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 09:22:57 AM »

This is kewl ... I think that once we have the guilds in place ... we should have a guild chest that you can put up to +2 or +3 EQ into for other members of the guild. Then perhaps the level req. to pull from the cheat is also higher ...

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
rogare b
Waterdeep Guard

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 10:23:30 AM »

I Like it, it's a great idea to help out your brothers/sisters in arms. I'll be sure to recycle my old equipment, save the planet and all.

Isn't it great when players just keep giving :lol:
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 01:07:19 PM »

I have the chest on my list.  Its a great idea.  I like the guild chest idea as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS