Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 12:41:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Caulderon Gates  (Read 8274 times)
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« on: September 28, 2005, 10:10:53 AM »

Merchants are leaving and guards from other parts of the city are posting to the exit gate.

The investment broker in the bank is not spawning either.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2005, 04:40:45 PM »

Quote from: "perk31"
Merchants are leaving and guards from other parts of the city are posting to the exit gate.

investment broket had wrong tag. not using resref. be more specific on the mercs that are leaving. and i put out more than just 2 posts for the guards(militia)

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2005, 07:21:30 AM »

Quote from: "Podilarius"

investment broket had wrong tag. not using resref. be more specific on the mercs that are leaving. and i put out more than just 2 posts for the guards(militia)

Specifically the three merchants farthest away from the exit gate.  The rest have post waypoints.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2005, 09:10:49 AM »

Specifically the three merchants farthest away from the exit gate.  The rest have post waypoints.

All the shops that I visited don't have post locations. My question is are you talking about mercs in the city itself or in the individual "houses" that contain the mercs?

perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2005, 09:27:07 AM »

quote]All the shops that I visited don't have post locations. My question is are you talking about mercs in the city itself or in the individual "houses" that contain the mercs?[/quote]

The merchants outside in the gate district.  The pack ox merchant and the two merchants directly across the area from him, can't remember the store names.  To my knowledge I placed posts on all the internal merchants who were leaving their shops but I must have missed the three on the outside.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2005, 09:59:22 AM »

quote]All the shops that I visited don't have post locations. My question is are you talking about mercs in the city itself or in the individual "houses" that contain the mercs?

The merchants outside in the gate district.  The pack ox merchant and the two merchants directly across the area from him, can't remember the store names.  To my knowledge I placed posts on all the internal merchants who were leaving their shops but I must have missed the three on the outside.[/quote]

those that have shops don't have post location .. neither does the ones in  cherburg either ... I will check kolis as well ...

perk31
Drizzt

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2005, 06:58:10 AM »

quote]All the shops that I visited don't have post locations. My question is are you talking about mercs in the city itself or in the individual "houses" that contain the mercs?

The merchants outside in the gate district.  The pack ox merchant and the two merchants directly across the area from him, can't remember the store names.  To my knowledge I placed posts on all the internal merchants who were leaving their shops but I must have missed the three on the outside.

those that have shops don't have post location .. neither does the ones in  cherburg either ... I will check kolis as well ...[/quote]

I'll fix it today.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS