Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 01:57:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eeevil stuff  (Read 6768 times)
ReiskaR
phpBB Developers
Waterdeep Guard

« on: September 20, 2005, 04:21:53 PM »

Eeevil ideas to use with the truly evil characters (not to be taken too seriously, mmkay?):

Skinnable human corpses! Maybe with a special tool that would be usable only by neutral/chaotic evil characters. Would require the corpse to remain for some time before vanishing so that it could be skinned.

Human skin crafting. Nothing says "Evil Necromancer" like a cape made of the skins of murdered people.

Cannibalistic cooking. All flessshh must be eaten.. Weird barbarian cannibal tribes or dark necromantic guilds with twisted eating habits. Blackguards making a raid on a town and devouring fallen comrades/killed townsfolk after the battle is over... It could even be a tradeskill. You'd get meat from the corpse the same way as in skinning, with a special knife.

These kinds of traits would really make evil characters despitable and hated among the "good" people. There could be also quests, for blackguards for example. A long and hard journey in search of the true art of death and destruction. Finally in a desolate location joining an old religion that serves the old gods, needing to feed on human flesh to survive after the initiation..

After all, people take (roleplaying) "chaotic evil" often a bit too lightly. A chaotic evil person is in my opinion a twisted, nontrusty person that is to be feared. These new traits could help to define what the darker end of the spectrum could be like. Hey, ghouls and vampires do it too!

So... BOO!  Cheesy

-ReiskaR
Kepuli
Gelatinous Cube

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 04:25:46 PM »

Perfect...  :twisted:
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 04:32:15 PM »

I love it........Just not sure how to do it.

Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 09:10:38 PM »

That is AWSOME!!! ... I will have a look at the scripts to start to put together how to do this ... The quest thing is a great idea ... ooo ... filling evil ...  :twisted:

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2005, 07:28:36 AM »

It would also be nice to include consume/desecrate corpse we had talked about before.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS