Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 04:23:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Map of Lemnos with grid  (Read 5783 times)
Kepuli
Gelatinous Cube

« on: September 13, 2005, 02:56:18 PM »

Would it be possible to draw a map that has a grid and coordinates, so that one could see exactly what is in which grid? For example, it would be easy to know how many grids one has to travel to get from a town to another.
OR, as an alternative, there could be a map that has correct in distances and scales, but it doesn't have a grid. However, people could roughly estimate their directions and distances with that map, and they would need to explore the areas to find a way. (I don't know if the current map has exact distances)

I think the map system is great. Propably many people have thought about making one, but this is the first place I've seen actually using it.
Podilarius
Agilant Systems
Administrator
Prismatic Dragon

Master Diagnostician

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 03:24:25 PM »

Quote from: "Kepuli"
Would it be possible to draw a map that has a grid and coordinates, so that one could see exactly what is in which grid? For example, it would be easy to know how many grids one has to travel to get from a town to another.
OR, as an alternative, there could be a map that has correct in distances and scales, but it doesn't have a grid. However, people could roughly estimate their directions and distances with that map, and they would need to explore the areas to find a way. (I don't know if the current map has exact distances)

I think the map system is great. Propably many people have thought about making one, but this is the first place I've seen actually using it.

o right ... check this out ...
http://www.chaoticabyss.com/viewtopic.php?t=163
There is on that is in DM forum ... I will post it in the Development Forum

it is rough ... but works until we spend more time on it ...

If you don't like it ... Whatever! ... I do what I want ...
Check out my new project at www.abalisk.com.
perk31
Agilant Systems: The Smart Choice for IT
Drizzt

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 05:03:44 PM »

The map in the information post is from my development map with the grids removed.  I would like to make a grid map for public use I just haven't had time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS