Welcome to ChaoticAbyss
May 19, 2024, 06:45:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to ChaoticAbyss!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legend of the Sudahomatrin  (Read 4441 times)
Namfoodle
Dungeon Master

« on: May 13, 2005, 11:32:27 AM »

Not many people know of the tiger people called Rakshasa or that there is such a thing. The reason people don’t talk about them is because there are few left but when I was young, my father use to tell me a bed time story about a great empire, the Sudahomatrin Empire, an Empire ruled by Tiger people: Long ago, in the time before humans near the beginning of our world there was a man, a Rakshasa man, named Simba Ra. Simba lived in the Holy City of Pelor, the Capital of Sudahomatrin. Simba Ra was an Honorable General of the Sudahomatrin Army. He was know for his battle techniques and how he wage warfare, making the Sudahomatrin Army one of the most powerful in the land. But with every hero there is a villain in this story it is Lord Raneo Scare, The Duke of Swinesburg. Scare was very envious of Emperor Mofasa LongClaw, the ruler of Sudahomatrin, who was loved by all of his people. Lord Scare planed to have the Emperor Killed. Unknowing to him, General Ra found out about his plans for the emperor. Scare was banished from the Kingdom. After his plans where spoiled, Scare lead an army of nearly 10,000 men to the capital City. He planned to have a brutal war against the Sudahomatrin Leader. The battle lasted for 3 days before Scare broke through the city walls. The Emperor was slain and Lord Raneo Scare became ruler. Fortune have it, the Secret Society then know as The Last Order survived. The Last Order was a group of Sudahomatrin General, most Loyal to the king. They were the elite Fighters of the realm.  The Rakshasa civil war nearly eliminated the Rakshasa race. General Ra had the Final revenge; he single handily broke into the Palace of Emperor Scare and slayed him and his entire family, thus turning the Last Order into the Divine Bretheran. Now The Divine Bretheran are all that is left of the Rakshasa Race.

In the Absence of Light, Darkness Prevails....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme by m3talc0re. Powered by SMF 1.1.3 | SMF © 2006-2007, Simple Machines LLC MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS